Sunday 11 December 2011

Panasonic HX-WA10 Trial

This is exactly why I shop at John Lewis, their customer service is second to none, unlike Panasonic. I have just received the reply below about my video camera problem, they couldn't be more helpful, and this was dealt with on a Sunday!


Thank you for your email regarding your Panasonic HX-WA10 Camera.


I am sorry for the fault that your camera has developed, and the ongoing difficulties you seem to be experiencing with Panasonic. Unfortunately, we are unable to view any external reference numbers, but I have sought the advice of our instore Technical Support team on this issue.


They have stated that if you can please kindly bring the item into store they will certainly be able to investigate this for you, and arrange for a repair or replacement if needed.


I trust that this will be of assistance. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment