Wednesday 27 December 2006

Bye Bye Christmas :-(

Hi

I can honestly say that for the first tme for ages I am sorry to see Christmas finish, we had such a brilliant time and I really wanted it to just continue but to no avail, back to work for me. All good things must come to an end I guess.

Did an hour on the turbo again this evening simulating some power climbs by using the trainer in ergo mode. Reasonably satisfied with my results, also completed a one mile TT as a test after the hill simulations when my legs were far from fresh and I seemed to still be going pretty well, all results below.

Each hill climb lasted for 5 minutes with 5 minute recoveries between them, the 1 mile TT was from a 20mph flying start.

Climb 1 - 5 Mins PWR 280 HRAVE = 149
Climb 2 - 5 Mins PWR 280 HRAVE = 151
Climb 3 - 5 Mins PWR 280 HRAVE = 150
Climb 4 - 5 Mins PWR 300 HRAVE = 151

1 Mile TT 1:46

Think I'm going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment