Saturday 6 January 2007

A New Development....

Hi

I've been experimenting with a new online facility (a company called Motion Based) which makes better use of my GPS recordings and I can now record my rides online and share them very conveniently. If you click this link it will take you to today's training ride and you can look at the detail of where we have been, how quickly or slowly we went, details of the climbing speed, as well as look at the route superimposed on a satellite photo of the area, scary!

The bottom line is that John and I did about 47 miles today and got absolutely soaked on the way back which was no joke, still, as His Royal Lanceness says, "put your rain jacket on". I guess he has a point!

More fun in the hills tomorrow, weather forecast not too promising though.

No comments:

Post a Comment