Sunday 15 April 2007

Sunday Training

Hi

Below is the summary of the weeks training which I feel has gone pretty well, I've felt good this week. Today's ride was another lengthy job coming in at about 72 miles, unfortunately I forgot to restart my watch at one point so I missed about 5 miles of data recording, dumbo!

Felt great all through today's ride which wasn't as hilly as yesterday but was by no means tame. Average speed for the ride came in at 17.2mph but the average HR was 127 which I was pleased with as this was not intended to be an intense ride. One of the party was suffering big time after yesterday's efforts which was a shame but then I would have been if I hadn't put some graft in over the Winter.

New training regime starts tomorrow, onwards and upwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment