Thursday 26 April 2007

Thursday Reflections...

Hi

Awake even earlier than usual today but never mind. I'm quite surprised that having increased the inensity of my training that my morning RHR remains relatively stabe and I am encourged by this. In general I feel at the moment that for the first time the training I am doing is going to finally deliver the results I want.

I just feel that at some point over the next few months I'm going to be out on my bike with my mates and realise that I'm making real progress, I just feel generally that things are going in the right direction. I definitely feel that it's far better to do a small number of sessions but really get to know them and the feel of them rather than lots of different things, maybe I'm more of a creature of routine than I thought I was!

By doing standard sessions I think it is more likely that very small/subtle changes will be noticed (I noticed a subtle improvement last night) and these are very encouraging, I was finding that I just couldn't see the wood for the trees with my previous regime and I'm far happier with the more structured and on the face of it simple approach.

More level 2 riding tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment