Friday 18 May 2007

Friday Training

Hi

Going through a difficult patch at the moment. There is no doubt that I'm not coping with my schedule at the moment and it is time to regroup and reassess things. Rather than the session I had planned to do today I did an easy session, or that was the plan!

What happened was that I started and after about 15 minutes I started feeling none too good and this was down at a very low HR, I felt light-headed and wobbly and started to sweat far more than I should have been at this level of exertion, the answer was simple, not enough fuel in the tank. The only sensible thing to do was to stop, call it a day, and refuel.

I think I need to radically rethink my eating plan and increase greatly my carbohydrate intake to make sure that none of my current troubles are food related so it's more milk and more of this for me, I'm off to the shops:

No comments:

Post a Comment