Wednesday 9 May 2007

Parcel on it's way!

Hi

Rest day today so no training which is good as I still feel pretty whacked but...

After much deliberation and market research I decided to buy the Lactate Pro Analyser which useful or otherwise will keep me entertained. I've been thinking about this for a while and think that it will be useful to monitor long term physiological changes which are of interest to me, as part of my hobby if nothing else. Hopefully this will help target my training very accurately to make absolutely the best use of the time (and energy) I have available. This I think completes my equipment purchases in support of my training in line with my policy of spending money to help develop ME rather than spending money to make the bike and I more aerodynamic, and I'm not spending money on "on bike" power equipment.

So, the USPS has the parcel now and it's coming by air freight so shouldn't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment