Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tuesday Training

Hi

Computrainer
ERG FILE FOR 3X15 SWEET SPOT SESSION @ 260W
After my recent struggles with SST I decide to make a couple of changes whilst still hopefully hitting the required TSS, which I managed. If SST is defined as 88-94% of FTP after my FTP test result of 292W that makes SST for me 256W-274W. So, I decided to srop the wattage by 5W and do my efforts at 260W instead of 265W but to do 3x15 minute efforts instead of 2x20 minute efforts. the result was a workout that I could manage though it wasn't easy but I did at least feel in control and not half dead by the end of it. This session gave me a bit of a lift and I feel it is a session I could repeat regularly to build my CTL rather than being a session it will take me ages to get over, we'll see what the HRV data looks like in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment