Monday 16 June 2008

Monday (not) Training

Hi

Ah... the rest goes on. Decided it's actually much nicer when these sportive rides are on a Saturday because you rest on Sunday because you feel you deserve it and then you rest on Monday, because you always rest on Monday, good stuff :-)

Feeling a bit dispirited with how things are going at the moment and need to get back on track and somehow get back the feeling of making progress rather than the feeling that I'm going backwards, I guess we all have these periods.

I've been doing a lot of reading and have collected some ideas I want to try out over the next few months and hopefully I can somehow get at least one event this year where I feel I've done myself justice, if not it's all down to preparation for next year. Sheesh! Thinking about next year already and it's only June, mind you it still feels like March here, cold and cloudy, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment