Monday 23 June 2008

Monday Training

Hi

Computrainer:

Another L4 session made up of 2x20 minute efforts. Did the first effort @ 280W and the second effort at an average of 277W. Still seem to be having the same problems with my legs but surprisingly at about 48 minutes I started to feel quite a bit better which was encouraging, better to be feeling stronger at the end than even worse!

Anyway, decided to raise the load for the last few minutes and rode the last couple of minutes @ 285W increasing from the previous 275W and it felt Ok. The other interesting thing was after the session I didn't really feel as if I had been working that hard which again was encouraging. So, all very odd, I just feel that if I could shake of this heavy legged feeling I'd be heading in the right direction so I'll just keep plugging away and hope for the best. The problem is if I back right off now by the time Marmotte day comes I'll be so detrained it doesn't bear thinking about so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place really. I'm going to just keep at it, eat and rest well, back right off before the event and hope for the best, if nothing else I might get some good video footage!
[Uploaded 23/06/2008 21:40:36]

No comments:

Post a Comment