Friday 18 July 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Computrainer
Planned to do a 2x20 L3 session @ 260W which is the upper limit of L3 and the lower end of SST but it proved to be a touch too much, I could have carried on but at this stage I don't really think it would have been the right thing to do. In the end I did 1x20 @ 260W and 1x10 @ 260W so still 30 minutes at the planned training power which is fine.

I had a lot to do this morning and I think the main problem rather than fatigue was a lack of fluids as I'd managed to get out of my recently established routine and was starting to feel a bit thirsty as I started my session so I was probably a bit dehydrated even before I started. Still, no harm done, that can soon be remedied, must be more careful in the future though.

Forecast for tomorrow is as usual heavy rain, it's also been raining for much of today. It dawned on me the other day that I have yet to go out on my bike this year in shorts and a short sleeved top, in the sunshine, and feel warm, now that's terrible.
[Uploaded 18/07/2008 16:15:40]

No comments:

Post a Comment