Wednesday 9 July 2008

Wednesday (not) Training

Hi

Yes, it's that time of the week again so a late night at work and no training for me but have a steady 4 days of activity coming up after that starting with 2x25minute L3 efforts tonight. Should soon have the L3 work back up to 60 minutes but I'm not rushing this.

Really enjoyed watching highlights of the tour last night, the first British stage win since 2002 for Mark Cavendish. I must admit though from what I've seen I'm not too keen on the bloke's personality. It's all very nice to be good at something but I really didn't like it when he was asked after Tuesday's stage what if anything he had learned from the stage when he replied, nothing, I've nothing to learn. That from someone who has yet to finish a Tour de France. Not nice, and certainly not polite.

The weather here remains poor, it's grey, wet, and breezy with more to come, heavy rain forecast for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment