Monday 25 August 2008

Monday (not) Training

Hi

Nice relaxing day today with no training but did manage to do a local 5 mile walk. Even just around the corner you never know what you are going to find, I was amazed to find the lovely field mushrooms below growing just by the roadside, well spotted Lorena. Clicking on the photo below will take you to a larger photo and the collection of photos taken on the walk, if they are of any interest.

There is method in my madness collecting all these photos, geotagging them, and recording routes with my GPS. I'm simply practising doing these things so that when an important event comes around such as Le Tour 2010 I'll have all the required skills at my fingertips and can produce a worthwhile record of it all, that's the plan!



Route below:


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment