Friday 14 November 2008

Friday Training

Hi

CompuTrainer

More L3 work, nothing exciting but I'm not too sure I "like" my new training zones very much but I'm sure they will do me good! ;-)

Hoping for a good ride tomorrow but at the moment the wind is very high and I'm just hoping it drops by the morning or conditions will be very difficult and may prevent outdoor riding, I guess it's that time of year.

Just can't help wondering how I'll be going in the Spring, which seems such a long way away at the moment. Have spent time today shifting a load of my training stuff from an old laptop onto a more modern one I've had for a while, these things are always more of a performance than you think they are going to be but I think I'm about there now, the revised system will be much better in the long run.

Hope all is well with you wherever you are, keep up the training. If it's of any interest my current PMC is below. If anyone is unfamiliar with the data the black line (CTL or Chronic Training Load) is what I'm interested in slowly raising at the moment. 100 TSS/day would be the equivalent training load of riding for one hour @ threshold intensity per day.


[Uploaded 14/11/2008 16:29:43]

No comments:

Post a Comment