Monday 10 November 2008

Monday (not) Training

Hi

Good show, rest day arrives again at the start of build week 1. Feeling Ok but at the back of my mind is the fact that tomorrow I have an FTP test scheduled which will, if it goes Ok, determine my training zones over the Winter.

I'm not expecting my FTP to be very different from where I think it stands now as I've not been doing VO2 max traing at all which I would need to have done in order to perform at my best. The main thing is that I want to determine my FTP NOW to guide my training rather than try to set personal FTP records which is what I want to be doing when I'm getting ready for an event ;-)

In the end what will be will be, I'll give it my best shot and try not to go out too hard and blow up in a heap of agony!

FTP test report tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment