Wednesday 12 November 2008

Wednesday Training

Hi

CompuTrainer

Back to the grindstone but now with my new training zones which has increased the mid point of my L3 workouts by about 8-10W, what fun.

So, a bit less comfortable than this L3 session has been recently but manageable, though I was aware of yesterday's activities particularly later in the session. It's a bit depressing that when you do an FTP test and your FTP rises your training zones rise so when you do what is a harder workout (same 2x20s but higher load) because your FTP is higher the TSS and IF of the ride are effectively unchanged :-(

Anyway, I got through it Ok, hopefully I will slowly but surely adapt to the new zones but if history is anything to go by it will be a long, slow, hard, job. I guess if it were easy everyone would be doing it!

I reckon in the back of mind I'm thinking I'll be doing well if I have raised my FTP to 310W by the Spring, we shall see, I won't be retesting until then anyway.

Cheers.

[Uploaded 12/11/2008 22:29:27]

No comments:

Post a Comment