Friday 5 December 2008

Friday Training

Hi

Back to some work now and I'm feeling better than I was, I think the extra bit of rest yesterday was the right thing to do and I made huge progress on a couple of projects I've been working on for a while.

The session again was straightforward, just some L3 work which went actually very well, I felt comfortable and felt generally much better about the session than I have been for the last few days. The lesson here, again, is rest if you feel you need to, your body is pretty much always right.

The weather here remains very very cold for the time of year and looks like staying that way. This is my first week where I have scheduled all my training indoors so to be honest I'm perfectly happy to stay in and just work away, I'll get out when the weather picks up, no point in being out in the freezing cold just for the sake of "getting the miles in" - how I hate that phrase.

Hope the weather is better for you, wherever you may be!

[Uploaded 05/12/2008 18:57:13]

No comments:

Post a Comment