Tuesday 9 December 2008

Tuesday Training

Hi

Continuing with my experiments and did another 30 minute L4 effort to try to nail down my CP30. Did this 30 minute effort at 305W and got to the end Ok in spite of it being done on the back of 3 pretty bracing days of turbo work.

So, bit lighter training tomorrow, don't fancy 3 days of L4 in a row at the moment and then we'll see if I'm up for 30 minutes @310W on Thursday. Doesn't sound too bad if you say it quickly but I doubt that it will be a picnic, could be the straw that breaks the camel's back but there's only one way to find out.

Hmm.. just thought, this work has given me a new peak 30 minute wattage! Slipping into L5 on the HR front so the limit is approaching, watch this space!

Make it or not on Thursday it will give me the information I'm looking for, maybe.... ;-)

Hope all's going well for you wherever you are.


[Uploaded 09/12/2008 21:43:04]

No comments:

Post a Comment