Wednesday 10 December 2008

Wednesday Training

Hi

A pause from the L4 efforts today and back to 2x25 minute L3 work which really went very well and I felt positively comfortable @ 250W. Pleased to see that my MHR and AHR figures were identical for both 25 minute efforts suggesting that I wasn't at all stressed and that I was on top of my hydration for the session, effectively zero cardiac drift.

So, a satisfying session under my belt, a long day at work today and I have to do my training early tomorrow because of other commitments. Not too sure how I feel about doing the next stage of my CP30 evaluation @310W early in the morning but I've no real option, we'll just have to see how it goes, I'll be up early for my porridge that's for sure!

[Uploaded 10/12/2008 22:09:39]

No comments:

Post a Comment