Thursday 24 September 2009

Thursday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Felt pretty grim at the start of this 2x20 @ 285 which I think is the result of being low on fuel, at least high octane fuel for training. To train well and lose weight is hard which is why I want to get the weight off at this time of year rather than in the Spring.

Bit surprised that this felt so uncomfortable at first as my TSB today has risen to +8.3, such is life, the ways of the human body never cease to amaze me.

So it was a struggle for the first 10 minutes or so but I ploughed on and the second effort felt much better. I've learned from past experience that the thing to do in these situations is to keep going if I can rather than give up because to not get to the end of a session can be pretty demoralising, especially if I felt I was going to be Ok.

I think the next few weeks are going to be quite tough but I'll see how I go and adjust things as and when I need to. I'm looking forward to a road session with my friends on Saturday, just hoping I get to try out my 39/53 chainset.

ATL: 79.7 CTL: 87.0 TSB: +8.3

[Uploaded 24/09/2009 22:12:02]

No comments:

Post a Comment