Saturday 24 October 2009

Saturday Training

Hi

VeloTron

After yesterday's efforts the plan today was just for some L2 work and the day dawned, and continued, with heavy rain and a strong cold wind. Did a good session at 56-75% of FTP with a variable load which went really well and I enjoyed the session which passed quickly.

Quick change and then off out to meet my folks for a lovely pub meal and then a relaxing afternoon to follow, so much better than flogging around the filthy roads in the wind and the rain for no good reason :-)

I'd expected anything I did today to feel hard after yesterday and I was very pleasantly surprised as I felt I had plenty in reserve, sometimes even this sort of ride can feel hard! I know I keep going on about it but I MUCH prefer doing these sessions with a variable load, I just don't know how or why I didn't get into this sort of thing sooner, maybe you just get into a bit of a rut.

To review this session click here.

[Uploaded 24/10/2009 15:35:29]

No comments:

Post a Comment