Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Today it was again cold and very windy outside so decided to say indoors but to do a challenging workout, the Hour of Power. The plan today was to do the workout using the 315W FTP rider (my FTP) file from my archive and the good thing was I managed to get to the end of it.

This is a very challenging workout which should not be attempted without a good base of fitness and not if you are already tired. I'd had loads to eat yesterday and I think that helped me get through it Ok!

I think this is a once or at most twice per week (if I can't get onto the road) workout over the Winter and from what I've read I'm hoping it will deliver results, only time will tell! Certainly worth a try.

To review this session click here.

ATL: 76.7 CTL: 83.0 TSB: 8.7

[Uploaded 25/10/2009 14:24:54]

No comments:

Post a Comment