Sunday 4 October 2009

Sunday Training

Hi

Power-Tap

This was an excellent ride on a beautiful day which took in some superb scenery through hilly country. We rode at a pace which was neither slacking or flat out, exactly the sort of ride I think we need to be doing at this time of year.

We covered around 63 miles at an average of a little over 17mph which was good considering where we were riding and that we weren't caning it, much of the ride was spent at a chatting intensity.

So, another week has passed and my training seems to be going well. I'm sure I'm getting a benefit from my microintervals sessions on a Monday and Tuesday and I'll be continuing with those for the foreseeable future. One of my mates told me that there is an article in Cycling Plus about this which sounds interesting, I've bought the magazine and will have a browse this evening.

ATL: 89.3 CTL: 88.5 TSB: +14.6

[Uploaded 04/10/2009 17:39:26]

No comments:

Post a Comment