Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Today for a change I rode the 25km TT in the CompuTrainer Race League which was good fun. Didn't go flat out as there is no real value in me doing that at this time of the year but at the same time I wanted to have a good solid workout.

I rode the course using the VeloTron 3D package and a pretty lumpy course it was too, not really able to get into a good rhythm for any period of time but such was the nature of the beast.

Anyway, reached the end of the course with an average power of 288W for just under 42 minutes which I was quite happy with, average HR for the ride was 156BPM with a MHR of 164 so there was plenty in reserve, NP for the ride was 292W.

All in all a good training session, managed 5th position in the virtual race so I even got a few points!

ATL: 57.7 CTL: 67.7 TSB: 10.9

[Uploaded 17/12/2009 17:56:52]

No comments:

Post a Comment