Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Once again the long ride of the week is a no go due to the gruesome weather. Never mind, indoor training suits me and is very efficient so that's what I did.

I'd prepared a .erg file for the day which had me doing 5 cycles of 15 minutes of L2 work and then 15 minutes of L3 work. By the time I got to the last 15 minutes of L3, about 2.5 hours into the session, I knew I'd done some work!

The thing about this sort of training is that there is no rest at all and it's surprising how wearing that gets after a couple of hours. NP for the 2:45 session was 227W with a TSS of 153 so a good solid aerobic conditioning session.

I reckon another 3 weeks should see me out regularly on the road for my long rides which will be great, hopefully all the hard work will have paid off. Can't believe I'm now 2/3 of the way through my winter plan and I have just 4 weeks to go. Then begins the CTL build ready for departure in July! :-)

ATL: 59.4 CTL: 62.8 TSB: 12.9

[Uploaded 24/01/2010 13:07:09]

No comments:

Post a Comment