Thursday 4 February 2010

Thursday Training

Hi

VeloTron

L3 work today which again didn't go as well as I would have liked but I am sure things will pick up in the next little while. I have taken the decision to install the W7 PC as my desktop machine which is sensible I think as it is well suited to graphics intensive tasks such as video editing and the like. For the VeloTron I am planning to use my existing Vista desktop PC and I've been having tremendous fun and games trying to get this sorted, very kindly helped my Paul from ErgVideo.

I've ended up spending a huge amount of time getting nowhere fast and have ended up having to format the machine and re-install the O/S from a CD several times. I seem to be able to get things working but only briefly, this has proved to be far more difficult than I had thought it would be but I'm past the point of no return now. Hopefully backing up all the data from my previous desktop computer onto a USB hard disk will work as it's supposed to, when I come to restore the data :-/

Another day tomorrow, I'll just keep hoping I get where I want to be in the end.

[Uploaded 06/02/2010 06:21:55]

No comments:

Post a Comment