Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wednesday Training

Hi

VeloTron

Here we go again, back in the saddle after my 2 day break and my oh my was it unpleasant. I'm not really sure why but today's Sweet Spot session just felt very very hard, may be down to the stresses of recent events, a lack of sleep, disturbed nutrition, or a combination of these and other factors.

Uncomfortable it may have been but I did at least get to the end of the session but this was the least enjoyable session I have done for some considerable time, nobody ever said all this was going to be easy I guess!

Just have to hope that things pick up quickly, the main thing is that my Mum left hospital today and arrived home this evening which is great. Things will continue to be difficult but at least she is now back in her own home in familiar surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment