Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday (Not) Training

Hi

I had originally scheduled some short L5 efforts for today but with one thing and another by the time the time came to do the session I had just had enough for the day so opted not to do the session which is very unusual for me and i dislike doing it. Sometimes though things don't go well either mentally or physically and missing a session just has to be accepted.

The main thing in these situations I think is to just accept the "lost" workout and move on. I think it is a very bad thing to try to catch up on missed sessions, I just forget them and resolve to get back into the swing of things as soon as is possible. Training is not all there is in life, other things can be and are much more important at times.

Pretty much given up hope of getting the VeloTron running on the W7 PC now, thinking of other options and I think I have a plan ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment