Friday 19 March 2010

Friday Training

Nothing too strenuous today but still keeping on top of that all important aerobic conditioning work which is essential at this time of year, in fact at any time of the year! Used one of my trusty .erg files for this session which delivered a load which constantly varies but always remains between 76 and 90% of my FTP. I find working like this I can just let my mind wander and it's surprising just how quickly the time passes. Did 2x25' efforts and the session in total lasted about 75 minutes which is not too much to find in a 24 hour period.

Bike gone in for early season checkup and was very tempted by a very low mileage specialized machine with a Dura Ace groupo but in the end I think it was just a bit too small for me but it's still niggling away, I'll have another look when I go to pick up my bike but I think it's going to be a non-runner but it would have been nice for the Tour De France ride!

CTL build still going nicely and I'll need a TSS of around 175 over the weekend to hit this week's build target so pretty much no matter what the weather does I should be able to hit that Ok. Rain is forecast for Saturday and brighter for Sunday so I'll play it by ear. TSB still quite low and I think for the time being that is where it will be sitting, all part of the fun of building CTL.

To review the data: click here.

ATL: 85.6 CTL: 71.7 TSB: -15.4

No comments:

Post a Comment