Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday Training

Nothing too strenuous planned for today and in any event time was short. Nice walk first thing with Lorena round our local haunts and then a steady session on the slopes of Mt Ventoux before going to see dear old Mum on Mother's Day.

I'm not sure how I manage it but I always seem to manage to plan my Ventoux sessions harder than I actually intend to, I suppose things never seem too hard when you are sitting at the PC scheduling a workout but it's a different matter when you start doing the work!

Anyhow, the session went fine, I'd planned for a TSS of just over 60 and that's exactly what I got and my CTL target for the week has once again been hit and thus far the build is going well. Currently running with a TSB approaching -20 which is about as low as I like to go but so far I'm feeling fine, long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment