Thursday 29 April 2010

Thursday Training

Another good ErgVideo ride done which delivered the required TSS for the day to keep my CTL stable. Rode 90 minutes of the Quebec Wheelers DVD, really nice varied club ride, excellent road riding simulation.

I've almost forgotten what it feels like now to train with completely fresh legs. Looking back at my performance management chart I have to go back as far as the 7th of February to find a day when my TSB was above +10. Hopefully when I do let my TSB rise I'll really feel the benefit of all this work, be a bit depressing if I don't!

Anyhow, still plugging away and I do have the option to take a lighter day tomorrow as I'm planning a good long ride at the weekend though the forecast isn't very encouraging, typical bank holiday forecast really.

I also have it in the back of my mind to do another blood lactate test to compare with my previous test values. I'm keen to keep an eye on this guide to my carbohydrate dependence at around 270W, a key workload for the tour ride. Might do something along those lines tomorrow.

Ride Time: 01:29 hh:mm
Work Done: 1063kJ
Training Stress Score: 85
Intensity Factor: 0.753
Normalised Power: 230W
Variability Index: 1.17
Ride Distance: 33.40 miles
Cumulative Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 626W
Average Power: 197W
Average Heart Rate: 128bpm
Average Speed: 22.3mph
Acute Training Load: 96.2
Chronic Training Load: 83.8
Training Stress Balance: -13.8

To review the session data: click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment