Thursday 13 May 2010

Thursday (not) Training

Events have completely overtaken me today, life has a habit of getting in the way of training and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. Lots of things got done today not least of which was collecting my bike having had a nice SRAM chain fitted to replace my pretty worn one. I console myself by telling myself that the only reason the chain needs replacing is because of the extraordinary power it has to deal with, if only it were true, more likely a lack of proper cleaning though I do try!

All in all it's been a good day and one project which is particularly important to me took another small step in the right direction. I'm afraid I can't say anything about it at the moment but I'm hoping in the not too distant future to have a little bit of good news.

Back to the training tomorrow, CTL has fallen a bit but I'm not concerned, in fact I'm quite pleased. My TSB will soon be +ve again which is good and my current CTL is well above where it was before last year's Tour of Ireland and I went pretty well then so things are looking promising.

On the tech front I've managed to set up a file synching programme between my NetBook and my BlackBerry which should make keeping this blog up to date when on the Tour Ride a bit easier and also should make adding some pictures easier, I'll only really know when I come to use it in anger.

Onward!

Ride Time: 00:00 hh:mm
Work Done: 0000kJ
Training Stress Score: 000
Intensity Factor: 0
Normalised Power: 0W
Variability Index: 0
Ride Distance: 000 miles
Cumulative Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 0W
Average Power: 0W
Average Heart Rate: n/a bpm
Average Speed: 0mph
Acute Training Load: 81.8
Chronic Training Load: 85.6
Training Stress Balance: -4.2

No comments:

Post a Comment