Wednesday 5 May 2010

Wednesday Training

More ErgVideo training squeezed in this morning before departing for work. One of the reasons I stick with indoor training is that I just feel that I get much more training value per unit time.

If I'd had to ride outside today there would have been all the getting ready beforehand and then when out on the road much more time can easily be wasted at unproductive training intensities. Better, for me anyway, to just jump onto the turbo.

Good tempo session planned with some harder climbs included in this ride and the planned TSS of 90-95 came in on the nose as always. Felt pretty good during the session and recovered quickly when I came to the end so no concerns at present in spite of the low TSB.

Weather forecast looks poor again for next weekend, really very depressing for the time of year. I've still not been out in shorts yet, who knows when that will happen, probably not before I depart for France!

Might get out on the road tomorrow for a couple of hours if the weather is half decent but I'm not optimistic, probably be more indoor fun again. Never mind, it's just a case of biting the bullet at the moment and not taking my eye of the ball. I just need to keep plugging away, there are not that many training sessions left really.

Ride Time: 01:20 hh:mm
Work Done: 1067kJ
Training Stress Score: 91.5
Intensity Factor: 0.825
Normalised Power: 252W
Variability Index: 1.14
Ride Distance: 30 miles
Cumulative Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 620W
Average Power: 220W
Average Heart Rate: 138bpm
Average Speed: 22.3mph
Acute Training Load: 105.2
Chronic Training Load: 88.6
Training Stress Balance: -17.9

No comments:

Post a Comment