Friday 18 June 2010

Friday Training

More indoor training, lots to do today including my pre “Leading The Tour” haircut :-) Just another steady L3 session identical to the session I did on Wednesday but today the session was a whole lot more comfortable. Just glancing at the data for the Wednesday session you can see that my average HR for the session today, with identical wattages throughout, was 8bpm lower which is a lot.

Very difficult to find an explanation for this sort of thing but I think my pre tour rest programme and there being a good while now since the Tour du Nord and the Northern Rock Cyclone is allowing me to have a proper recovery period before leaving for France which is ideal.

It’s still hard to not train as regularly or as hard but I am sure it is the right thing to do and I’m not going to deviate from my plan at this late stage. Hoping to get a couple of decent rides in over the weekend, nothing too hard just steady miles which I hope to be able to enjoy.

Ride Time: 01:10 hh:mm
Work Done: 903kJ
Training Stress Score: 66
Intensity Factor: 0.752
Normalised Power: 229W
Variability Index: 1.07
Ride Distance: 22.9 miles
Cumulative Tour Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Cumulative Tour Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 273W
Average Power: 215W
Average Heart Rate: 136bpm
Average Speed: 22.2mph
Acute Training Load: 73.8
Chronic Training Load: 96
Training Stress Balance: 21.9

No comments:

Post a Comment