Wednesday 16 June 2010

Wednesday Training

Back to some steady indoor training after my 3 rest days, nothing very exciting, just some work at 76-90% of FTP. The session went pretty well really, not as comfortable as in the past but that’s to be expected at this stage. I’m sticking with my plan of going through a period of detraining knowing that I have the endurance I need, and I can then pick up form again over the first week of “Leading The Tour” – that’s the plan!

The guy is coming tomorrow to make the a short video introduction to the “Tour de Velo” which is going to be used as part of the work I am doing with Skins so this is all very exciting, another new experience for me that’s for sure!

Ride Time: 01:10 hh:mm
Work Done: 903kJ
Training Stress Score: 66
Intensity Factor: 0.752
Normalised Power: 229W
Variability Index: 1.07
Ride Distance: 22.7 miles
Cumulative Tour Distance: n/a miles
Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Cumulative Tour Elevation Gain: n/a feet
Maximum Power: 273W
Average Power: 215W
Average Heart Rate: 144bpm
Average Speed: 22.1mph
Acute Training Load: 84.2
Chronic Training Load: 99.1
Training Stress Balance: 13.5

No comments:

Post a Comment