Friday 30 January 2009

Me? Cynical?

Hi

Now I wouldn't want to make any accusations but by nature I tend to like things to be right. I just started using one of those shaker bottles which can be used to mix up recovery drinks and the like. The shaker has graduations on it so that you can "measure" the quantity of power before adding the liquid.

Anyway, it's my habit to always weigh the power (50g) using some accurate scales I have and I don't know why but on this occasion, new bottle I guess, I glanced at the scale on the bottle to see how they compared, I was staggered, so staggered I took a picture of it...



Just seems to me that using the scale on the bottle one could easily use a lot more powder per "dose" than maybe one intended or needed to. The powder was from a well known manufacturer and one could reasonably expect it to be suitable for use in the bottle in question. I may be wrong, but it's work checking.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing. Then I found that my wife had some special spoons/ladles for measuring out meal portions. They turned out to be just the right size for measuring out my Rego and PSP

    ReplyDelete